Personal Introduction

Welcome! My name is John Roselle, SJ, and I took lifelong ("perpetual") vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience as a Jesuit on August 13th, 2011 after a two-year novitiate. I am now a Jesuit Scholastic for the Wisconsin Province of the Society of Jesus. I will study philosophy and theology for the next three years at Loyola University in Chicago. At the same time, I will do part-time ministry in some capacity with the poor. After that, I will likely teach for three years before finishing three more years of theology. Then, God willing, I will be ordained a Roman Catholic Jesuit priest! It's a long road, but a blessed, fun, and enriching one. This blog exists as a resource for friends, family, and others who are interested in my progress through the Jesuit process of formation. Every day is its own adventure, and I am happy to have you along with me to share in this. This blog contains my own personal thoughts and should not be taken to speak for the entire Society of Jesus. Feel free to contact me. God bless you!















Monday, February 7, 2011

Stream this Great Christian Radio Station

It's called 95.5 "The Fish," based out of Cleveland, Ohio.  This may be the best overall Christian contemporary station I've ever encountered (and I've encountered quite a few).  Great variety, taste, etc.
You can listen to it streaming from your computer very easily.

Here's the link:
http://www.955thefish.com/

I guess Cleveland does rock :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey John, besides the fish you should mention Air1 Radio. They are not Cleveland Based, but they are amazing as a Christian station. Here is the link to that, be sure to check it out. Even if you can't find them on the radio you can always listen online.
    http://www.air1.com/
    Peace

    ReplyDelete